Label: Velveteen Records, Beyond
Publié sur: 2000
Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
taille FLAC: 2346 mb | taille MP3: 1704 mb | taille WMA: 2732 mb
|5||All Dressed Up||5:53|
|6||The Same Person||1:03|
|10||Best You Can Get||2:45|
|12||Only You Know||4:07|
|13||Used To Know Her||4:34|
|63985-78103-2||Veruca Salt||Resolver (CD, Album)||Velveteen Records, EMI Music Canada||63985-78103-2||USA & Canada||2000|
|ARTFULCD41||Veruca Salt||Resolver (CD, Album)||Artful Records||ARTFULCD41||UK||2001|
|63985-78103-4||Veruca Salt||Resolver (Cass, Album)||Beyond , Velveteen Records||63985-78103-4||US||2000|
|TECI 24050||Veruca Salt||Resolver (CD, Album)||Beyond||TECI 24050||Japan||2000|
|63985-78103-1||Veruca Salt||Resolver (LP, Album)||Beyond , Velveteen Records||63985-78103-1||US||2000|
- A&R – Randy Nicklaus
- Artwork, Design [Layout Design] – Concetta Halstead, Louise Post
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Kevin Tihista
- Bass, Vocals – Brian Liesegang, Louise Post, Suzanne Sokol
- Booking – Frank Riley
- Cello – Eric Remschneider
- Design [Cover Design] – Hac Le, Kevin Smalley, Mr. Moo
- Drums – Jimmy Madla, Kellii Scott, Matt Walker
- Edited By [Protools], Programmed By – Brian Liesegang, Chad Adams, Scott Steiner
- Engineer, Recorded By – Chad Adams
- Guitar – Brian Liesegang, Louise Post, Stephen Fitzpatrick
- Guitar [Additional], Technician [Guitar Tech] – Scott Pazera
- Keyboards – Brian Liesegang, Louise Post
- Legal – Alan Mintz, Michael Selverne, Selverne, Mandelbaum & Mintz, LLP
- Management – Larrikin Management, Pete Reidling, Ted Gardner
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Joe Barresi
- Percussion – Jimmy Madla, Matt Walker
- Photography By – Mary Jane Rosen
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Mary Jane Rosen
- Photography By [Cover Image] – Travis King
- Producer – Brian Liesegang, Louise Post
- Producer [Production Assistance And Additional Sound Design] – Travis King
- Recorded By [Additional Recording], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Brian Liesegang, Joe Barresi
- Written-By – Brian Liesegang (tracks: 3, 8), Kevin Tihista (tracks: 6, 7, 13), Louise Post
Censored version to eliminate vulgar language.
"Born Entertainer" contains a portion of "I Want You To Want Me" by Richard A. Nielsen.
"Officially Dead" contains a portion of "See Me, Feel Me" by Peter Townshend.
Recorded at Gravity Studios, Studio Chicago, Sunshine Studios (Brian's house), Entropy, 1998-99.
Mastered at Masterdisc, NYC.
All songs published by The Tao of Lu Music (ASCAP) except "Best You Can Get" and "Only You Know" by The Tao of Lu Music/I Scratch Your Back You Stab Mine (ASCAP); "Officially Dead" , "Imperfectly" and "Hellraiser" by The Tao of Lu Music (ASCAP)/Kevin Tihista; "Born Entertainer" by The Tao of Lu Music (ASCAP)/Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc./Adult Music (BMI); and "Officially Dead" by The Tao of Lu Music (ASCAP)/Towser Tunes, Inc./Fabulous Music Ltd./ABKCO Music, Inc. (BMI)
Booking for: Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Barcode: 6 39857 81152 3
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS USA 63985781152 + + 06510-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1019
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Velveteen Records
- Copyright (c) – Velveteen Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beyond Music
- Copyright (c) – Beyond Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 06510-01
- Published By – The Tao Of Lu Music
- Published By – I'll Scratch Your Back You Stab Mine, Inc.
- Published By – Kevin Tihista
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Adult Music
- Published By – Tower Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Ltd.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Gravity Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Chicago
- Recorded At – Entropy Studios, Chicago
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Resolver is the third studio album by the American alternative rock band Veruca Salt. It was released on May 16, 2000, on Beyond Records followed by an Australian release on December 6, 2002. This album was the first for the band after the departure of all founding members but Louise Post, who became the band's sole frontwoman in 1998. Coincidentally, the band's ex-lead singer Nina Gordon released her debut solo album about a month later. Не сейчас. Veruca Salt Resolver Full Album. Rowr Records. 13 tracks 47:43. Veruca Salt. Alternative Rock Grunge. Songs in album Veruca Salt - Resolver 2000. Veruca Salt - The Same Person. Veruca Salt - Born Entertainer. Veruca Salt - Best You Can Get. Veruca Salt - Wet Suit. Veruca Salt - Yeah Man. Veruca Salt - Imperfectly. Veruca Salt - Officially Dead. Veruca Salt - Only You Know. Veruca Salt - Disconnected. Veruca Salt - All Dressed Up. Veruca Salt - Used To Know Her. About Resolver. Resolver is the third studio album by the alternative rock band, Veruca Salt. Released on May 16, 2000, this album was the first for the band after the departure of founding member, Nina Gordon. The title is inspired by The Beatles, a play on the title of their 1966 album Revolver. The album is infamous for its viscious tone, as Louise Post produced multiple songs on the album attacking former band member Nina Gordon, plus her ex-boyfriend and fellow musician David Grohl of Foo Fighters and Nirvana, in which Post split with Grohl and Gordon. Resolver Q&A. Band Name Veruca Salt. Album Name Resolver. Type Album. Released date 16 May 2000. Labels Beyond Records. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album2. The Same Person. Other productions from Veruca Salt. Resolver Veruca Salt album. Jump to navigation Jump to search. For the Shinhwa album, see Resolver Shinhwa album. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Veruca Salt is an American alternative rock band founded in Chicago, Illinois, United States, in 1992 by vocalist-guitarists Nina Gordon and Louise Post, drummer Jim Shapiro and. Vocalist Nina Gordon performing in 2015. Louise Post. Louise Lightner Post is an American musician. Veruca Salt circulated through the late-'90s barrage of one-hit alt-rock bands with the single Seether, and the number of critics placing bets in favor of the band's longevity was miniscule. But upon the departure of member Nina Gordon, lead singer Louise Post revamped the group, and Resolver beat the odds. The album follows the lead of fellow Chicagoans the Smashing Pumpkins with its monstrous guitars squalling against an explosive rhythm section. This tsunami of sound finds a strange bedfellow with Post's vocals