Titre: We Are The World
Publié sur: 1985
Style: Soft Rock, Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Ballad
Cat: USA 40043
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
taille FLAC: 1332 mb | taille MP3: 1627 mb | taille WMA: 1069 mb
|1||–Chicago||Good For Nothing|
Bass, Vocals – Peter CeteraDrums – Danny SeraphineGuitar – Paul M. Jackson, Jr.Horn – Jimmy Pankow, Lee Loughnane, Walt ParazaiderKeyboards, Synthesizer – David FosterKeyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – Bobby LammVocals – Bill Champlin
|2||–Prince And The Revolution||4 The Tears In Your Eyes||2:45|
|3||–Tina Turner||Total Control|
Bass – John TriversDrums – Jack BrunoGuitar – Paul WarrenKeyboards – Jimmy Phillips
|4||–The Pointer Sisters||Just A Little Closer|
Guitar – Dennis Herring, Pual M. Jackson, Jr.Percussion – Terry SantielSynthesizer, Drums [Fills] – Howie RiceSynthesizer, Programmed By [Drum Machine], Keyboards [Mini Moog] – Jeff Lorber
|5||–Steve Perry||If Only For The Moment, Girl|
Bass – Bob GlaubDrums – John Robinson Guitar – Mike LandauPercussion – Paulinho Da CostaPiano – Randy GoodrumSaxophone – Joel Peskin
|6||–Kenny Rogers||A Little More Love|
Backing Vocals – Kin Vassy, Marc Beeson, Terry WilliamsBass – Joe ChemayDrums – Paul LeimGuitar – Billy Joe WalkerKeyboards – Steve Goldstein
|7||–Northern Lights (Canadian All Stars)||Tears Are Not Enough|
Acoustic Guitar – David Sinclair Drums – Jim VallanceFrench Horn – Steven DenrocheGuitar – Paul DeanKeyboards – David FosterSynthesizer – Doug Johnson Vocals – Aldo Nova, Anne Murray, Baron Longfellow, Brian Good, Bruce Cockburn, Bruce Murray, Bryan Adams, Burton Cummings, Carole Pope, Carroll Baker, Catherine O'Hara, Claude Dubois, Colina Phillips, Corey Hart, Dan Hill, Don Gerrard, Eugene Levy, Frank Mills, Geddy Lee, Gordon Deppe, Gordon Lightfoot, Graham Shaw, Ian Thomas , Jane Siberry, John Candy, Joni Mitchell, Kim Mitchell, Leroy Sibbles, Liberty Silver, Liona Boyd, Dalbello, Lorraine Segato, Marc Jordan, Mark Holmes , Martha Johnson, Mike Reno, Murray McLauchlan, Neil Young, Oscar Peterson, Paul Hyde, Paul Shaffer, Richard Manuel, Robert Charlebois, Robin Duke, Ronnie Hawkins, Salome Bey, Sharon Lee Williams, Sylvia Tyson, Tom Cochrane, Tommy Hunter , Veronique Beliveau, Wayne St. John, Zappacosta
|8||–USA For Africa||We Are The World|
Conductor – Quincy JonesHandclaps – Cathy Worthington, Elaine Phillinganes, James Ingram, Khaliq Glover, Marcel East, Steve RayPerformer – David Paich, Humberto Gatica, Ian Underwood, John Barnes, John Robinson , Louis Johnson, Michael Omartian, Michael Melvoin, Paulinho Da Costa, Tom BahlerPerformer, Handclaps – Greg PhillinganesProgrammed By [Oberheim-8] – Marcus RylesProgrammed By [Synclavier] – Kevin MaloneyProgrammed By [Synclavier], Handclaps – Mark Ross Programmed By [Synthesizer] – John Barnes, Michael Boddicker, Steve PorcaroVocals – Al Jarreau, Bette Midler, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof, Bruce Springsteen, Cyndi Lauper, Dan Aykroyd, Hall & Oates, Diana Ross, Dionne Warwick, Harry Belafonte, Huey Lewis & The News, Jackie Johnson, James Ingram, Jeffrey Osborne, Kenny Loggins, Kenny Rogers, Kim Carnes, La Toya Jackson, Lindsey Buckingham, Lionel Richie, Marlon Jackson, Michael Jackson, Paul Simon, The Pointer Sisters, Randy Jackson, Ray Charles, Sheila E., Smokey Robinson, Steve Perry, Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, Tito Jackson, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson
|9||–Huey Lewis & The News||Trouble In Paradise|
Bass – Mario CipollinaDrums – Bill GibsonGuitar, Vocals – Chris HayesHorns – Tower Of Power Horn SectionKeyboards, Vocals – Sean HopperSaxophone, Guitar, Vocals – John CollaVocals, Harmonica – Huey Lewis
|10||–Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band||Trapped|
Bass – Garry TallentDrums – Max WeinbergGuitar, Backing Vocals – Nils LofgrenOrgan – Danny FedericiPercussion, Backing Vocals – Patti ScialfaSaxophone, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Clarence ClemonsSynthesizer – Roy BittanVocals, Guitar – Bruce Springsteen
- Art Direction – John Coulter
- Executive-Producer – Ken Kragen
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Harry Benson , Ken Lei Chung, Sam Emerson
- Supervised By – Humberto Gatica
"P" in runouts denotes a Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman pressing.
Includes an order postcard for merchandise (sleeve includes pictures of available merch).
Gatefold sleeve: inside USA For Africa information, 25 session photos
Inner sleeve: track credits, thank you's, session photo of all/most artists
A2 recorded at Record One, Los Angeles, CA
A3 recorded and mixed at Studio 55, Los Angeles, CA
A4 recorded live at the Meadowlands, August 6, 1984 on the Record Plant (L.A.) remote truck. Mixed at Clover Recorders, Los Angeles, CA
B1 recorded at Manta Sound, Toronto and Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver
B2 recorded at Record Plant, New York and Black Truck, New Orleans
B3 recorded and mixed at Lion Share Studios, Los Angeles, CA
B4 recorded at Sunset Sound Studios, Los Angeles, CA
B5 recorded at Lion Share Studios and Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed at Lion Share Studios.
B6 recorded live in San Francisco on February 21, 1985 on the Westwood One remote truck
℗ 1985 United Support Of Artists For Africa
© 1985 United Support Of Artists For Africa
A1: ℗ 1985 United Support Of Artists For Africa
A2: ℗ 1985 CBS Inc.
A3: ℗ 1985 Planet Records
A4: ℗ 1985 Bruce Springsteen
B1: ℗ 1985 Northern Lights For Africa Society
B2, B3: ℗ 1985 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
B4: ℗ 1985 Capitol Records Inc.
B5: ℗ 1985 RCA Records
B6: ℗ 1985 Chrysalis Records
- Barcode (Scanned): 074644004311
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-40043-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 40043
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 40043
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): PAL 40043-1AD P-AP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): PBL 40043-1AN P-AP
- Matrix / Runout ([variation 1] Side A - etched): P (T) PAL 40043-1B
- Matrix / Runout ([variation 1] Side B - etched): P-AP PBL 40043-1AD
- Matrix / Runout ([variation 2] Side A - etched): P (T) PAL 40043-1B
- Matrix / Runout ([variation 2] Side B - etched): P (T) PBL 40043-1B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: PROC
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Support Of Artists For Africa
- Copyright (c) – United Support Of Artists For Africa
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Planet Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bruce Springsteen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Northern Lights For Africa Society
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Security Hogg Music
- Published By – Random Notes
- Published By – Street Talk Tunes
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Controversy Music
- Published By – DebDave Music, Inc.
- Published By – Briarpatch Music
- Published By – Good Sport Music
- Published By – Montage Music
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – Frettssongs
- Published By – Clean Sheets Music
- Published By – Foster Frees Music, Inc.
- Published By – Adams Communications, Inc.
- Published By – Calypso Toonz
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mijac Music
- Published By – Brockman Music
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Meadowlands Arena
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Black Truck
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Clover Recorders
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
We Are the World is a 1985 album that contains USA for Africa's We Are the World, a superstar charity recording for famine relief efforts in Ethiopia. The album was released on April 23, 1985 by Columbia Records. In addition to the title track, the album includes nine previously unreleased songs by donating artists, including Prince, Chicago, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band a rendition of Jimmy Cliff's obscure Trapped recorded live at Meadowlands Arena on their Born in the . Of all the things happening today, we really need to stand as one, we need to help each other out and protect ourselves so we could fight and beat COVID-19 Are the World. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Christmas 2012, Vol. Исполнитель: Various artists. Full Album. Merry Christmas. Various artists. Babbo Natale Le Piu Belle Canzoni Di Natale. Christmas Band. Lettera Per Babbo Natale. Disco 70's 80's 90's. Tributo Michael Jackson. Spencer Group. We Are the World - Christmas Band. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1985 Cassette от We Are The World на code. Album station. I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing. We Are the World. Artist: Christmas Band. Track Listing 1. We Are the World 2. If Only for the Moment, Girl 3. Just a Little Closer 4. Trapped 5. Tears Are Not Enough 6. 4 the Tears in Your Eyes 7. Good for Nothing 8. Total Control 9. Little More Love, A 10. Trouble in Paradise. It's been a long time since this album released. But the great music live forever and ever with so many great musicians. We'll miss you. Flashback: Music Stars Record We Are the World on January 28, 1985. Some of the biggest stars in the music world gathered for a marathon recording session, which produced the iconic USA for Africa collaboration, released on March 7th. Jordan Runtagh. On January 28th, 1985, the biggest stars in the music world drifted into Hollywoods A&M Studios, many coming straight from the American Music Awards happening across town that same night. He ultimately contributed a track to the full length album that accompanied the single, but Huey Lewis took his solo on We Are the World. We Are the World is a song and charity single originally recorded by the supergroup USA for Africa in 1985. It was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, and co-produced by Quincy Jones and Michael Omartian for the album We Are the World. Following Band Aid's Do They Know It's Christmas project in the UK, an idea for the creation of an American benefit single for African famine relief came from activist Harry Belafonte, who, along with fundraiser Ken Kragen, was instrumental in bringing the vision to reality. Several musicians were contacted read more. Lionel Richie - Dance For The World. Chicago - Good For Nothing From We Are The World, 1985. Artists For Haiti - We Are The World 25 For Haiti. Quincy Jones - Human Nature feat. Michael Jackson