Titre: 10,000 Days
Label: Volcano , Tool Dissectional
Publié sur: 29 Apr 2006
Style: Prog Rock, Heavy Metal
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
taille FLAC: 2002 mb | taille MP3: 1834 mb | taille WMA: 2990 mb
Vocals [Vox] – Bill McConnell
|4||10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)|
Effects [Weather] – Lustmord
|5||Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)||3:46|
|8||Wings For Marie (Pt 1)||6:11|
|11||Right In Two||8:55|
|82876-81991-2, 82876819912||Tool||10,000 Days (CD, Album)||Volcano , Volcano , Tool Dissectional, Tool Dissectional, Zomba Label Group, Zomba Label Group||82876-81991-2, 82876819912||US||2006|
|82876-81991-2||Tool||10,000 Days (CD, Album)||Volcano , Tool Dissectional, Zomba Label Group||82876-81991-2||Canada||2006|
|none||Tool||10,000 Days (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Zomba Records||none||Russia||2006|
|82876819912||Tool||10,000 Days (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Volcano , Tool Dissectional||82876819912||Russia||2006|
|82876 81991-1LP||Tool||10,000 Days (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Red)||Volcano , Tool Dissectional||82876 81991-1LP||US||2009|
- Artwork By [3-d] – Ray Zone
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Adam Jones
- Artwork By [Cgi] – Bayard Baudoin, Meats Meier
- Artwork By [Design / Layout] – Mackie Osborne
- Artwork By [Illustration & Cgi Concepts] – Alex Grey
- Performer – Adam Jones, Danny Carey, Justin Chancellor, Maynard James Keenan
- Photography – Travis Shinn
- Producer, Written-By – Tool
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Evil Joe Barresi
Packaged in a fold-out laminated digisleeve with built-in stereoscopic viewing glasses.
This Australian version is released in the regular EU digisleeve, but has its own unique disc with Australian markings on it.
82876-81991-2 is found in the booklet.
82876819912 is found on printed side of disc.
- Barcode (Printed): 8 28768 19912 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 828768199121
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 and 2): 0170957 01 Sony DADC Australia
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 and 2): IFPI L681
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 651D
- Rights Society (Variant 2): IFPI 651A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 10355
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tool Dissectional, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Tool Dissectional, L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Volcano Entertainment, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Volcano Entertainment, L.L.C.
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Australia) Pty Limited
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Toolshed Music
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Grandmaster Recorders
- Recorded At – The Loft, Hollywood
- Mixed At – Bay 7 Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Pressed By – Sony DADC Australia – 0170957
10,000 Days is the fourth studio album by American rock band Tool. The album was released by Tool Dissectional and Volcano Entertainment on April 28, 2006 in parts of Europe, April 29, 2006 in Australia, May 1, 2006 in the United Kingdom, and on May 2, 2006 in North America. Recording took place at O'Henry Sound Studios in Burbank, California, The Loft, and Grandmaster Studios both in Hollywood, California. The fourth and until August 30th, 2019 most recent Tool album is a catch-all affair full of strange jams, further artistic experimentation and a ,000 Days is different. Don't expect crunching rhythms with every track - this album is more of a journey. The arrangement is amazing, and the production incredible. There is lots of dynamics in the tracks and IMHO it probably has the best guitar sound of any album currently available. Don't you hate the way every current album is pushed through a multiband compressor to make it loud at the cost of everything else. This album doesn't. and its EQ'd to perfection. So 10,000 Days is a Tool album. That's all there is to it. It conforms to exactly the same highs great musicianship, unique songwriting and lows useless filler, over-ambitious conceits as every other Tool album. As usual, the longer songs have their bad moments and good moments, but overall, are pretty good considering. The only difference is that, here, the. In an age where major labels dictate that new releases from bands appear on record store shelves every 18 months or so, rare is the artist given freedom. 10,000 Days. Released May 2, 2006. 10,000 Days Tracklist. Vicarious Lyrics. Released five years after Tools critically acclaimed 2001 album, Lateralus, 10,000 Days debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The title refers to Saturns orbital period, although, the actual time frame is 10,759 days-or, roughly 27 years. According to vocalist Maynard James Keenan . 10,000 days is the Grammy-Award winning fourth full-length studio album by Tool. By the end of 2006 the album had sold almost 3 million copies worldwide and in June 2006 the album was given a Platinum award by the RIAA. 10,000 Days is the Grammy Award-winning fourth studio album by American rock band Tool. The album was released on April 28, 2006 in parts of Europe, April 29 in Australia, May 1 in the United Kingdom, and May 2 in North America. By the end of 2007 the album had sold 2. 5 million copies worldwide and has been awarded a Platinum certification by the RIAA. The album spawned three singles, Vicarious, The Pot, and Jambi. Categories: Tool Studio Albums. Five years later, Tool return with 10,000 Days. But rather than delving further into experimentation or exploring their strengths, Tool have made Perfect Circle record. 10,000 Days is supposedly named for the amount of time between Keenan's mother becoming paralyzed and when she died, so it's sort of a Death Disco for suburban teenage potheads. If only the music had one-tenth of the Public Image Limited song's power. When Tool released their fourth album, 10,000 Days on May 2, 2006, fans had been waiting five years for the follow-up to Lateralus. Before that, they waited five years for the follow-up to Ænima. You couldnt fault the quartet for what they did with the time: Each Tool LP is an exercise in dense, experimental, multi-textured expression that couldnt come together quickly