Titre: Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music)
Publié sur: 1980
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
taille FLAC: 1936 mb | taille MP3: 2395 mb | taille WMA: 1026 mb
|1||In The Death Cell (Love Theme Reprise)||2:26|
|3||The Wedding March|
Arranged By [Arr.] – MayComposed By [Uncredited, "Bridal Chorus"] – Richard Wagner
|4||The Ring (Hypnotic Seduction Of Dale)||1:15|
|6||In The Space Capsule (The Love Theme)||2:21|
|7||Marriage Of Dale And Ming (And Flash Approaching)||2:04|
|8||Crash Dive On Mingo City||0:46|
|9||Vultan's Theme (Attack Of The Hawk Men)||1:15|
|10||Escape From The Swamp||1:37|
|11||Flash To The Rescue||2:47|
|13||Arboria (Planet Of The Tree Man)||1:41|
|14||Execution Of Flash||0:43|
|15||Ming's Theme (In The Court Of Ming The Merciless)||2:53|
|17||Flash's Theme Reprise (Victory Celebrations)||1:39|
|18||The Kiss (Aura Resurrects Flash)||2:11|
|EMC 3351, OC 062-64 203||Queen||Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3351, OC 062-64 203||UK||1980|
|1C 064-64 203, 27 384-7||Queen||Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) (LP, Album, Club)||EMI Electrola, Bertelsmann Club||1C 064-64 203, 27 384-7||Germany||1980|
|5E-518||Queen||Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) (LP, Album, Club, San)||Elektra||5E-518||US||1980|
|277 177 0||Queen||Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) (CD, Album, RE + CD, EP + RM)||Island Records, Universal Music Group||277 177 0||Mexico||2011|
|EMC 3351||Queen||Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) (LP, Album)||EMI||EMC 3351||Ireland||1980|
- Adapted By (Text) [Adaptation By] – Michael Allin
- Bass Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – John Deacon
- Design [Package Design By] – John Van Hamersveld
- Drums, Vocals, Synthesizer – Roger Taylor
- Engineer [Mix Down Engineering] – Alan Douglas , Mack
- Executive-Producer – Queen
- Film Director – Mike Hodges
- Film Producer – Dino De Laurentiis
- Lead Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer – Brian May
- Lead Vocals, Synthesizer – Freddie Mercury
- Music By [Music Composed By], Performer, Producer – Queen
- Presenter – Dino De Laurentiis
- Producer – May, Mack
- Recorded By [Original Recordings Made By] – Alan Douglas (tracks: A1 to B9), Mack (tracks: B10)
- Screenwriter [Screenplay By] – Lorenzo Semple, Jr.
- Voice Actor [As Dale Arden] – Melody Anderson
- Voice Actor [As Dr. Hans Zarkov] – Topol
- Voice Actor [As Flash Gordon] – Sam J. Jones
- Voice Actor [As Kala] – Mariangela Melato
- Voice Actor [As Klytus] – Peter Wyngarde
- Voice Actor [As Prince Barin] – Timothy Dalton
- Voice Actor [As Prince Vultan] – Brian Blessed
- Voice Actor [As Princess Aura] – Ornella Muti
- Voice Actor [As The Emperor Ming] – Max Von Sydow
- Written-By – Brian May (tracks: A1, B3, B5, B7 to B10), Freddie Mercury (tracks: A3 to A5, A8, B4), John Deacon (tracks: A7, B1), Roger Taylor (tracks: A2, A6, B2, B7)
Released with an embossed cover, a cardboard insert and a custom photo inner sleeve.
Produced for Queen Productions 1980.
Original Recordings at the Town House, The Music Centre and Advision, except "The Hero" at Utopia Studios.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 5E-518-A (SP)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 5E-518-B (SP)
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching Variant 1): 5E-518 A-1 SP BG ESR SRC 1-3 SM 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching Variant 1): 5E-518-B SP BG ESR SRC 1-1 SM 5-1
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching Variant 2): 5E-518 A-1 SP BG ESR SRC 1-1 SM 2-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching Variant 2): 5E-518-B SP BG ESR SRC 1-1 SM 6-3
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching Variant 3): 5E-518 A-SP BG ESR SRC 1-2 SM 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching Variant 3): 5E-518-B SP BG ESR SRC 1-1 SM 6-2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Copyright (c) – Famous Films B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Published By – Queen Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wide Music Inc.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Produced For – Queen Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Music Centre, Wembley
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Utopia Studios
- Mastered At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Формируйте собственную коллекцию. Flash Gordon is the ninth studio album and first soundtrack album by the British rock band Queen, released on 8 December 1980 by EMI Records in the UK and in February 1981 by Elektra Records in the US. It was one of two film soundtracks that they produced along with Highlander. It is the soundtrack to the science fiction film Flash Gordon and features lyrics on only two tracks. Flash's Theme was the only single to be released from the album, under the title Flash. The album reached number 10 on. Queen wrote the entire soundtrack to the movie. Drummer Roger Taylor explained to Mojo magazine October 2008: We wanted to write the first rock 'n' roll soundtrack to a non-music film. At the time, rock 'n' roll was not used in movies unless they were specifically about music. Brian free to Queen Flash Gordon Original Soundtrack Music Flash's Theme, In The Space Capsule The Love Theme and more. 18 tracks 35:06. Flash Gordon is the ninth studio album, and first soundtrack album by the British rock band Queen, and is one of the two film soundtracks they produced, along with Highlander. It is the album to the science fiction film Flash Gordon, and features lyrics on only two tracks. Album 1980 24 Songs. Try it Gordon is the ninth studio album, and first soundtrack album by British rock band Queen, and is one of the two film soundtracks they produced, along with Highlander. The album reached 10 on the UK charts and 23 in the US. This item:Flash Gordon Soundtrack by Queen Audio CD . In Stock. Ships from and sold by . Hot Space by Queen Audio CD . So not a proper Queen studio album as such, but something a little bit left field, by a band that have often been often criticised for playing it too safe. Read more. 9 people found this helpful. Sending feedback. Thank you for your feedback. uDiscover Music. Queen Flash Gordon. Subscribe today. Mixing dialogue from the movie into the music, May and company set out to match the hyper-reality of the atmospheric action and succeeded brilliantly. For the Flash Gordon album, Queen maintained a hands-on approach. It was the bands idea to use snippets of dialogue to give a sense of narrative and structure to the disc and it was Freddie Mercury who used his graphic design skills to provide the distinctive Flash Gordon logo. The inner sleeve shows the four members of Queen taken on their U. tour, with Freddie sporting a Flash t-shirt. Слушать песню Queen Flash Gordon Original Soundtrack 1980 онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон андроид, айфон вы можете на сайте