Publié sur: Oct 1993
Style: Alternative Rock, New Wave, Goth Rock, Synth-pop
Cat: 9 61552-4, 61552-4
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
taille FLAC: 1279 mb | taille MP3: 1128 mb | taille WMA: 2688 mb
|2||A Letter To Elise||4:50|
|7||One Hundred Years||7:15|
|9||Close To Me||3:57|
|10||In Your House||3:59|
|12||Play For Today||3:50|
|FIXH 26, 519 994-1||Cure||Paris (2xLP, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIXH 26, 519 994-1||UK||1993|
|61552-2, 9 61552-2||Cure||Paris (CD, Album, Club, ARC)||Elektra, Fiction Records||61552-2, 9 61552-2||US||Unknown|
|150||Cure||Paris (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Cure)||150||Unknown|
|fixcd 26, 519 994-2||Cure||Paris (CD, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixcd 26, 519 994-2||Europe||1993|
|4509939072||Cure||Paris (CD, Album)||Fiction Records||4509939072||Australia||1993|
- Bass [Basses] – Simon Gallup
- Drums – Boris Williams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Robinson , Ray Mascarenas
- Guitar [Guitars] – Porl Thompson
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Perry Bamonte
- Mixed By – Bryan "Chuck" New, Robert Smith
- Recorded By – The Fleetwood Mobile
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Written-By – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Williams (tracks: A5, B2 to B4), Tolhurst (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B6), Hartley (tracks: A3, A4, B1), Bamonte (tracks: A5, B4), Thompson (tracks: A5, B2 to B4), Smith, O'Donnell (tracks: B2), Gallup (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
Recorded live at Le Zenith, Paris October 1992.
℗ & © 1993 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
Printed in U.S.A.
The Red Cross and Red Crescent movement is gratefully receiving 50% of the recording royalties payable to The Cure and Fiction Records in support international relief work.
"Play this music loud"
Clear plastic tape, grey print.
Released in clear plastic case with a 5-panel fold-out insert.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7559-61552-4 3
- Pressing Plant ID (Cassette shell, both sides): SR
- Record Company – Fiction Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Recorded At – Le Zénith De Paris
- Mixed At – Comforts Place
- Duplicated By – Specialty Records Corporation
Paris is a live album recorded by The Cure at Le Zénith de Paris, in October 1992 during their Wish tour, but released in October 1993. The band announced the album in July 1993. Paris was released at the same time as Show, which was recorded in the United States. The album features more cult classics like The Figurehead and One Hundred Years than Show, which is generally more single-friendly. The Cure. Play for Today Live Paris Version. The Cure - Paris 1993. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album The Cure - Paris 1993. The Cure - The Figurehead. The Cure - One Hundred Years. The Cure - At Night. The Cure - Play For Today. The Cure - Apart. The Cure - In Your House. The Cure - Lovesong. The Cure - Catch. Sign me up for updates from Universal Music about new music, competitions, exclusive promotions & events from artists similar to The Cure. Released: 26 October 1993. Format: LPMCCD. Listen free to The Cure Paris The Figurehead - Live At Zenith, Paris, One Hundred Years - Live At Zenith, Paris and more. 12 tracks . Show featured mostly hit singles Paris features the songs that built their cult, including Close to Me and Letter to Elise. Consequently, most fans will find this the more interesting of the two live albums, and, out of the two records, it is the more consistent and satisfying. The Cure : Paris. Band Name The Cure. Album Name Paris. Type Live. Released date 26 October 1993. Labels WEA Elektra Records. Music StyleGothic Rock. Members owning this album27. The Figurehead. Paris The Cure album. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Paris is a live album recorded by The Cure at Le Zénith de Paris , in October 1992 during their Wish tour, but released in October 1993. Paris is a music album by The Cure released in 1993. Paris is ranked 25,323rd in the overall chart, 4,527th in the 1990s, and 427th in the year 1993. This album is rated in the top 9 of all albums on . Connected to: ::. bottomLinkPreText bottomLinkText. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4. 0 license additional terms may apply